Saturday, October 13, 2012

Classic Material: Kool G. Rap Live at Union Square (1989)


I never did quite make it to any shows at Union Square back in the day. Mostly because I was a kid and my parents didn't let me out of the house after dark, but I'm pretty sure not living anywhere close to NYC had something to do with it as well. It was cool though, because I always knew that one day I would be able to watch poor quality videos on my Commodore 64 of my favourite rappers tearing the house down. You may have seen the Tribe video already, but this is the first time I've seen the Kool Genius of Rap live at Union Square (complete with dancers and a super live crowd). Genius.


1 comment:

Unknown said...



Buy beats for sale instantly! There's never been an easier way to buy beats online, whether it be hip hop beats, rap beats or otherwise.
buy beats
beats online